Assembly/Manufacturing/Production Associates APPLY NOW
Multiple Production Assembly, Sub-Assembly, and Manufacturing positions available; full time and part time! Adjustable work schedules—flexible weekly and daily. NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED, on-the-job training provided. Hiring immediately and happy to accommodate parents and work around children’s schedules. Equal opportunity employer. ESL? No problem! Can only work one day a week? That's just fine! Have never set foot on a factory floor before? There's a first time for everything!
- Must be a US Citizen or be authorized to work in the USA.
- No degree or educational background required.
- No previous experience necessary, WE WILL TRAIN.
Expectations and Qualifications
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Coordination and hand to eye dexterity.
- Physical strength: ability to carry boxes and product as needed, minimum of 20 lbs.
- Team player: work cooperatively with others.
- Maintain a safe, clean, and orderly work environment/station.
Advantageous Skill Sets
Previous experience with soldering, hand tools, power tools, jigs and fixtures; being able to lift and carry 50lbs+; and sub-assembly experience are all a plus.
Experience with fabric and sewing and speaking Spanish and English fluently are a huge plus!
- Flexible hours and variable schedules for part time employees
- 401K, Medical, Dental, HSA, PTO, Holiday and employee accommodation program for full time employees.
Regular business hours are M-F, 7:00am – 3:30pm
To learn more about any of these Associate positions or to apply, send your inquires or resume to email@example.com